Thursday, November 09, 2006

Walau Seribu Rebah (A thaousand shall fall at my side)

WALAU SERIBU REBAH (A thaousand shall fall at my side)
Ir. Welyar Kauntu
Album Walau Seribu Rebah


TIADA PERNAH KURAGUKAN
Never have i doubt
KASIH SETIA-MU YA TUHAN
Your faithful love O God
SETIAP WAKTU DALAM HIDUPKU
Everytime in my life
TAK PERNAH KAU TINGGALKAN
Never have You left me

MESKI LANGIT TAMPAK SURAM
Even the sky is dark
AWAN GELAP PUN MENGHADANG
and the dark clouds are on the way
HADAPI BADAI LEWATI GELOMBANG
Facing the storm, pass through obstacles
TAK PERNAH KAU TINGGALKAN DIRIKU
Never have You left me

REFF :
WALAU SERIBU REBAH DI SISIKU
A thousand shall fall at my side
KAU TETAPLAH ALLAH PENOLONGKU
You are always God my saviour
WALAU SEPULUH RIBU REBAH DI KANANKU
Ten thousands shall fall in my right
TAK KAN KU GOYAH S'BAB YESUS SERTAKU
I will be still know Jesus is with me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bos..mana mp3 nya???

Parlin said...

sapa nih???lagunya beli donk bos..dilarang membajak..hehehhee