Friday, June 15, 2007

Safari for Windows

Apple is opening itself again to the Windows world, after iPod, iTunes and Bootcamp, now its time for mac users favorite browser come to the Windows world, the "Safari". Even though it is still in beta version, but now Windows user can get to know more to the Apple world. Well you have to open your windows to let the apple in and taste how sweet the apple is...hehehehe...
Apple claim Safari is much faster compare to IE, Firefox and Opera in Windows environment. However since it is still in beta version, there are still some bugs and incompatibility. For now, I'm still using my Firefox browser for my PC. But still I think its great that Safari has finally come to Windows. Now, I'm wondering will Jobs later release an iLife-Windows version? I really doubt it..but who knows...

No comments: