Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New iPod



It's been for quite sometimes that I haven't write about technology. Well writing about technology is one of my hobby, so I always try to write about it. As you may all know that Apple has just recently held their special event call "Let's rock", and it's exactly at the same date as my birthday...^^
A few products that they release is the new iTunes 8 (with Genius addition), the iPod classic, the second iPod touch, and of course what I like most is the new iPod nano.
The iPod classic was upgraded from 80Gb to 120Gb for the same price. The most obvious change for iPod nano is the wide screen and the long oval design. I have been using my sister's in law iPod nano, and my complaint is always the small screen. And another addition of shake to shuffle, that enable you to shuffle songs by just shaking the ipod with the addition accelerometer built in the iPod nano. And of course a lot of new colors called the nano chromatic with all the 8Gb and 16Gb model. The iPod touch now comes with thinner packaging, the same design as the iPhone 3G has and it has volume rocker, speaker and Nike plus all built-in the new iPod touch...Again, some amazing great products by Apple...

1 comment:

Charles Montgomery said...

I also love MY ipod!,

My name is Roger Wellor (I found you on the Korean Blogger site) and I’m doing a study of the successes and failures of Korean International Tourism Marketing. I have a brief survey online that I invite you to take. It is designed to be answered by Korean/US bloggers and to give a slight outline of how these cross-cultural thinkers evaluate Korea’s International Marketing.

Your email will not be used for anything other than this survey (in fact it is not a required field in the survey) and if you have any questions, I can be contacted here at rwellor@spunangel.com.

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C1BZDkamZB1C03Q_2ftJTkVw_3d_3d

thank you,

Roger

PS.. sorry if you got this in your comments section.. it means I couldn’t find an email.