Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Teacher's Day and Yeungnam 60th Anniversary



.


Originally uploaded by Parlin's Picture Gallery

Yesterday was Teacher's day and also the celebration of Yeungnam's 60th Anniversary. Me and my lab-mate bought a flower and some gifts (Vitamin C drinks)for my professor for the teacher's day. Me and my Korean class-mate also bought a flower for our Korean Teacher. I don't have any pictures on my Professor's gifts, however I have some picture taken with our Korean Teacher's gifts. I went with my friend Iyus to buy the flower for my Korean Teacher. Well we have some problem, because we are only beginners in Korean. However we managed to bought it with a bargain price and it was the exact amount of our budget. Our Korean teacher was very surprised to receive the bouquet. One of our Korean classmate , Sherif, brought a flower and a egypt-like picture. We also write a "Happy teacher's day" on the White-board in 8 different languages.
After the Korean class i went and watched the Yeungnam's 60th anniversary celebration. There was a huge stage in front of the main building and there were some singer and dancer on the stage. There are also fireworks.

No comments: