Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baseball



This is my first time to watch a baseball game, and I dun really know the rules actually. But I played before in a video games, so basically I understand a bit about the game. And it was actually an exciting games to watch. No wonder a lot of people liked it.


The game yesterday was between Samsung Lions (Daegu) vs. SK (Seoul). We don't really know the players but it was just so exciting to cheers for our Daegu team. There were also some entertainment during the game.

Like any other game it's all started with the national anthem. This is also my first time to listen to Korean national anthem.



And then there is the cheerleaders



And also the mascot




And the best part is the spectators waves



All in all, Samsung lions beat SK with score 7-6....

2 comments:

Ikhwan said...

waaah... ngiri gw bro... :(

kapan ya ada lagi...

hmmmm.

Parlin said...

lu sih kemarin g ikut bro, kl lu ikut pasti seru banyak photo2..hihihi